Coleman's expressions

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

RSS

In exploring RSS this past week, I thought I would share the following blog sites that appear to be excellent for educators - just in case you want to add to your own bloglines!

The Strength of Weak Ties - David just posted two RSS resources for teachers and has other applicable postings with additional links!

And another mother lode is Will Richardson's Weblogg-ed - after reading this site, it makes me wonder how I could have missed such great teaching/learning opportunities. He is also just about ready to publish a book, Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts..., which sounds like a good one to review (not sure it will be available before this class is over, so keep it in mind for future!).

With my research so far, I would definitely see this social software as a springboard for many educational lessons - it also is more than an operational tool, but a true application for educators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home